Good shop in miami to use

c55asleep

Hello, I have most of my parts to build my engine but I was looking for someone to build it for me. I did a search for shops in miami but the post are a bit old. I basically need to have the engine pulled out, rebuilt, and put back in but by someone knowledgable on GN's. Thanks for any help.

What type of build is it? Stock, performance, etc.... When I used to live in Miami, the only person I would've considered would be Laz. He is a member here on the board. Gabby is also another member that comes to mind that can help or point you in the right direction. I'm sure more will chime in. Just post more details on the parts you have and what you want built.

Last edited:
Try TurboT231, Fred Sanatana. His shop is in Oakland Park. 954-567-3470. All he does is Grand Nationals. There may be a shop in Miami that knows GN's that I am not aware of. Gabby Rojas may have that answer.

I recently purchased a PTE 6157bb turbo and wanted to freshen up the engine and beef it up some to take some power. My goal was somewhere close to 500rwhp. As of now I have, factory ported stock iron heads, roller cam kit from full throttle, gbodyparts downpipe, .30 over trw pistons, and 60lbs injectors with matching tt chip. I was going to leave factory rods but add center main caps. Caps are ordered but waiting for full throttle to send them. Honestly I'm not even sure if To stay with the car or sell it.. It's hard to get things done to this car lol.. Very limited shops around this area that know about these cars.

Don Cruz is in the Tampa area, well worth the trip, He can take care of all your needs!!!

From R/R the motor, rebuilding and tuning!!

give him a call 813-486-0081

you wont be disapionted!!!!

JD

Last edited:
You will regret selling............ask anyone that HAS!!!!

Give me a call 941 416 7509, be happy to piont you in the right direction

JD

You will regret selling............ask anyone that HAS!!!!

Give me a call 941 416 7509, be happy to piont you in the right direction

JD

JD, thanks for taking some time and helping me out. After talking to a buddy of mine that had a GN and actually talking to the man himself (Don Cruz) I will be taking the car to him sometime next week.