good time @ Conrads

Turbo Indian

worlds quickest 6cyl bird
I had a good time out there at Conrad's place, even though I had my butt spanked on the way out there by a mustang:mad: may be next time I will have the firebird then he will be in for a rude awakening;) . all in all I had a good time & great BBQ.

Wish we could have made it, I forgot about the ball games still having us tied down.
Steve, what kind of construction is the bird under, I seen you had your engine forsale.

the car is totally gutted, going to the paint shop that it should have gone to in the first place. as for the motor I'm building a stroker 109, I would like to be able to make some 8 sec. passes, I don't know if it will happen but we will have to see. I think I'm going to switch to a liquid intercooler also. how have you & the wife been doing? I haven't seen yall in quite some time.

Stoker... I hear you, I've been wanting to do one in a 4.1 myself. Not looking for a number, just a badass street ride. All has be going well, just seems like everytime there is a gathering, something else has already been piled on the plate. Hopefully this season will be a little different.

You having machine work done local or out of state?

I had a good time out there at Conrad's place, even though I had my butt spanked on the way out there by a mustang:mad:

And to redeem yourself you tried to jump on a bone stocker GN...:p

Very good time... Thanks to Conrad again for coordinating!! I'm glad the wife allowed me to go, even though she was blowing up the Nextel the whole time I was there!! :eek:

K.

Very good time... Thanks to Conrad again for coordinating!!

K.

One that apparently need a good blowing out,too. I had my window down and my first thought was: Wow, a GN diesel. :eek: (cough, cough). I did notice that the Vette wasn't able to pass any of those Buicks on the way back from lunch.

Ditto Conrad, thanks again for having us. That BBQ place was pretty good, even though we had to do Chinese fire drills to find a seat. :D

no what it was is the Buicks already tried the vette on the way to lunch & it had nothing more to prove.;)

The only one that has something to prove is the guy driving it. You know what they say about two guys in a convertible w/o wedding bands... ;) :D

K.

One that apparently need a good blowing out,too. I had my window down and my first thought was: Wow, a GN diesel. :eek: (cough, cough). Ditto Conrad, thanks again for having us. That BBQ place was pretty good, even though we had to do Chinese fire drills to find a seat. :D

:redface: Oops! That was mine! Guess you could tell that it rarely gets the exhaust cleaned out, unless Pat's driving it. It actually did a 1 wheel peel from the stoplight:biggrin: Sorry about the cloud left in front of ya Randy!
I think the name of the restaurant was Log Cabin BBQ. Conrad would have to confirm that

K.
It was all in good fun too. When we were sitting at the stoplight there getting ready to make the left turn there was a guy at the oil chnage place hollering at someone to get on it.

so i much obliged and blowed the carbon out of the stocker :) ( your welcome cheryl).

Thanks again conrad for hosting this little shindig

also conrad thanks for the wiring diagram you sent to me by mail

The only one that has something to prove is the guy driving it. You know what they say about two guys in a convertible w/o wedding bands... ;) :D

K.

Steve T, does your wife know about this little escapade ;)

Hey Patrick, just looking at your sig... Was the 7.42 @ 94mph and the 11.72 @ 113mph the same pass?? Or different passes?? The same boost/fuel/etc.??

K.

Hey Patrick, just looking at your sig... Was the 7.42 @ 94mph and the 11.72 @ 113mph the same pass?? Or different passes?? The same boost/fuel/etc.??

K.

that was the same pass @ rockingham on dec 2 Also the air/fuel was around 10.5/1 i should have leanned it out somemore but i was done for the day.

that was the same pass @ rockingham on dec 2 Also the air/fuel was around 10.5/1 i should have leanned it out somemore but i was done for the day.

The reason I ask... I was looking at a few timeslips from a car we built that had almost identical 1/8 mi. ET/MPH as yours, but went mid-11.4's @ 118+ mph.

What was your 60ft?? Converter locked??

K.

The reason I ask... I was looking at a few timeslips from a car we built that had almost identical 1/8 mi. ET/MPH as yours, but went mid-11.4's @ 118+ mph.

What was your 60ft?? Converter locked??

K.

no the convertor was not locked i also had a 1.64 60ft spinning it's ass off.

Also the car shifts at like 5100-5200 anything more than that hurts it accordding to the dyno pulls that have been made.

before i put the roller rockers on it the engine held power up to 5500 after the roller rocker install the torque band is a tad lower and flatter but it seemed to die off around 5300. Could the valve lash have something to do with this? or is it the the stock cam ?

It's not called a SloGN for nothing keith ;)