Good tuning shops in Akron,Ohio area

GS/SX

I just got my first gn last week and am wanting to know of a good local shop I can feel comfortable taking my car to. The previous owner had some upgrades done to it by someone in the Cleveland area but could not tell me all that was done to it. He said it has a ta-49 turbo,bigger red armstong fuel pump with hot wire kit,red armstrong 93 octane chip, 3" downpipe, cat removed with stock exhaust,new valve springs installed,bigger injectors (not sure of size they are an olive green in color). The car runs respectable as is running at 17 lbs of boost but I may want to do some more upgrades in the future and was looking for possible places to take it to for tuning when needed. I plan on getting a scanmaster first to make sure all the readings are correct and I believe the previous owner just had the "spring cleaning" done by the same person in the Cleveland area in 2009 sometime. The previous owner had been trying to get ahold of the person that did the mods but could not get any response back. I was thinking of adding a rjc boost controller and alky kit for next upgades. Thanks in advance for any help, I am more of an old school buick gs man and this turbo stuff is all new to me.
Phil

Congratulations, and welcome to the dark side. Get the Scanmaster first and then you’ll be on your way. Bring the GN to the turbo nationals next week and we’ll help you get it dialed in. The weather forecast in NC is perfect all week. Come on down!!