You can type here any text you want

Good Turbo Buick liturature

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1LowLeSabre

I'm new to these cars. Just bought my first one and am wanting to fuel my brain will any and all good info I can about them. I have found that this site is great. There are also some very knowledgeable local guys that can help. But I'm looking for something to read on rainy days or at work during free time.

Can any one any good books out there. I have found these hard to find. Especially any TB's in magazine articles. Thanks for any and all of your help guys.

Anything written by Steven Dove. He has at least 5 or 6 good,really good books about Buicks out there. You might call Postons and see if they have anything left. I did a quick Google and came up empty with Amazon and the usual on-line book sellers. Buick was the only hit. The problem is Mr.Dove passed away a couple of years ago and I guess his widow and estate aren't publishing anything of his. He published under a couple of different names. Try Steven L. Dove or American Musclecar Publications for publishers. Some of the titles are
Guide To Buick 3.8 Turbo V-6 Grand National T-Type GNX( The GN Facts and Figures Book II)
Buick Regal Grand National-T Type-GNX Past-Present-Future( The Super Facts and Figures Book)
Guide To Buick 3.8 Turbo V-6 Grand National T-Type GNX(The Facts and Figures Book) This is the first book he wrote on the Turbo Regal.

I see these books pop up on eBay from time to time. I always keep mine handy as a quick reference.:)

Back