You can type here any text you want

Goodyear vs Hoosier DR's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
M&H hook GREAT on the street... I launch with 10lbs on ftbrake on the street with little or no spin on a mild night with no burn out.

M&H hook GREAT on the street... I launch with 10lbs on ftbrake on the street with little or no spin on a mild night with no burn out.

When my car was in the 12's the M/T's did the same 10 to 12psi launches on the street ;) The way the car is now, I can roll into the gas at 45mph and it hazes them. :frown: I'm looking for a tire that will handle a little more Hp. I think I'm dreaming :smile:

The M&H's hook better than the MT's on the street... proved that a few nights ago when I raced a nice vette. We should have been even, but he spun his MTs and I took off.

I've seen the Goodyears in action and they seem to be great!! I think they may be about the same performance as the M/T.

-Adam

Well I know from when my car was a daily driver that the M/T's hooked great the first two weeks ;) then they would ball up and spin from there on out. :frown:

Back