You can type here any text you want

goofy chip??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

b231v6

This is a weird problem. Eric at turbotweak did a chip for me for my new 57 lb. seimans injectors. The car idles,drives,performs great but, I've got tons of codes including 31,32,34,41,42,44,51,52,53,54,55. SES light only comes on at start up like it's suppse to. This is strange cause the car really drives nice,no stutter,miss anything obvious to me anyways.
I tried to e-mail him Saturday. I found out today that his computer is down. Any sugestions, I've reinstalled the chip a bunch of times but nothing changes. Should I start swapping out my ECM first. Actually I could just disconnect my scanmaster so I won't look at the codes. If I did'nt have one I would'nt know I have any problems. :confused:

Leave the chip installed properly.

Then pull the ECM orange wire at the battery and disconnect the power at that connector.

See if the codes clear for good.

Maybe it was just from the install of the chip???

This ended up being an incompatible fast update patch. The chip had the "W" datastream, which isn't compatible with the Scanmaster 2.0. We thought it was a 2.1, but turned out to be a 2.0. Scanmaster 2.0 needs the "Y" datastream for fast update.

Regards,
Eric

Back