You can type here any text you want

Google searching Buick stuff and found...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
He did the Turbo V8 thing back in 2006 LOL, got bored and went back to the V6 stuff.

Power it looks like it made 900+ HP but who knows how fast the White T is now.

Was it Tom J that ended up with that car for a while?

That setup did make close to 1000hp. Cliff took it all a part before he got everything out of that setup, he decided to part it out sold the motor and sold the roller to Tom J. I think the white T made over 1200 HP. Yep that little V6 that could. Later Tom J put a production 4.1 in it and went like 10.20 at 132mph or something on E85. Then after a while that car was sold to Cliffs buddy for a bit then Cliff bought it back from his buddy. Soon after I guess Cliff had his buddy Obie take it down the at the grove I think and the upper radiator hose came out around 800 feet into the run. The car's passenger side front and rear kissed the wall. So knowing Cliff he parted it out. The motor was sold to my buddy Mikee and we put that in the Orange black car and ran 10.009 @ 130 on drag radials on only two passes we had to shift at 4900 rpm due to car beaking up .. we had ignition problems. Since then trying to foot brake the car without a trans brake broke the #3 main cap. The motor had a Girdle with stock caps and a huge GT4276 turbo. :eek:

Anyway I have the car and the motor in my possession. I actually have three of Cliff’s old turbo Buicks he butchered up...lol

Prasad:D

WIKEDV6 said:
That setup did make close to 1000hp. Cliff took it all a part before he got everything out of that setup, he decided to part it out sold the motor and sold the roller to Tom J. I think the white T made over 1200 HP. Yep that little V6 that could. Later Tom J put a production 4.1 in it and went like 10.20 at 132mph or something on E85. Then after a while that car was sold to Cliffs buddy for a bit then Cliff bought it back from his buddy. Soon after I guess Cliff had his buddy Obie take it down the at the grove I think and the upper radiator hose came out around 800 feet into the run. The car's passenger side front and rear kissed the wall. So knowing Cliff he parted it out. The motor was sold to my buddy Mikee and we put that in the Orange black car and ran 10.009 @ 130 on drag radials on only two passes we had to shift at 4900 rpm due to car beaking up .. we had ignition problems. Since then trying to foot brake the car without a trans brake broke the #3 main cap. The motor had a Girdle with stock caps and a huge GT4276 turbo. :eek:

Anyway I have the car and the motor in my possession. I actually have three of Cliff’s old turbo Buicks he butchered up...lol

Prasad:D

Wait u got the white T?

WIKEDV6 said:
No, I wish... I got his GN that you see in the Dyno with the V8, just the roller and he had 87 WE4 he butchered up along with his old 86 GN.
Prasad

Dont we all... Did they ended up selling it?

Back