You can type here any text you want

Got 315/35R17 to fit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

smoke20

Well I wanted to see if these would fit and they did sorry no pictures car is in the corner in a bag.

tires are a Nitto NT05R's
rims are a HRE 17X11 with a 5.5 back space.
Frame NOT notched
wheel lip cut out

that's quite impressive. My 275/60/15's on stock gn wheels rub!!

I think not!!!!! all people have to do is TRY ! not listen to people that say it CAN'T be done!!!!!
Very True! I have also been down the road dealing with those people and proved them wrong....

Nice job btw!

Scot W.

I run the 315/35/17 on a 10" rim that I had cut down from 11". Ohh.....btw, no frame notch and no rubbing issues.

285/40-18's here (room for 315's)...255/40-18's in front!!...8^)..Falken Azenis's (even cellphone take pics..heh)

IMG_0498shams.jpg

Well I did a trial fit tonite DAAAAMMMM those suckers are big.:eek: LOL 17x9.5 5in backspace I will end up useing a 1/8 inch spacer they don't rub on the frame but its close. Have not test drove it yet my rear springs are wore out so I'm pretty sure they will rub out by the wheelwell trim. Wheelwell is 25 1/4 in from the ground. They look Bad A$$.:cool:Buick Fat Tire 1.jpgBuick Fat Tire.jpgFat Tire Buick1.jpg I hate my 275's on 8in 4in back space. Hope this helps with those wanting pics.

I think not!!!!! all people have to do is TRY ! not listen to people that say it CAN'T be done!!!!!

A guy at a local meet said he had to notch the frame to get 255's to work, and that I could never run 275's without rubbing :rolleyes:

Back