You can type here any text you want

got em

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kingots2004

went out today and ran a 85 chevy truck with 496 bigblock on nitrous a tore him up 3 out of 4 times.he got me one run due to sever driver error:smile: truck is stripped down with big slicks and stuff.i was on 24 pounds leaving at 4 pounds.

I had a run like that back when..... There were a couple of guys from out of town with a p/u modded out the wazoo. Even had a high dollar B&M trans in it. Anyway I was just playing around with them running for fun. After about 5 runs in which I totally wasted them from a dig, we started from a 20 mph roll. First run, same out come. Second run, I was playing around trying to brakeboost while rolling, and they jumped me good and I couldn't reel them in before the end. Knowing it was my fault, I was cool with it and told them good runs. Anyway, we went our seperate ways. I found out later they were back in my town bragging about how bad they whipped my car. I asked the guy telling me about it if they mentioned the first six runs. They didn't. :rolleyes:

I kept looking for them to see if they wanted to wager on a rematch but I never saw them around again.

P.S. My car was totally stock at the time. Not even a K&N or a chip in it.

Back