Got my best on a stk turbo & alky

I'm not getting into this Preturbo stuff, it's been WAY proven.
And who the hell sprays the turbine wheel with alky??

One reason you're not seeing anything with more boost is because of inlet backpressure, which is what the Preturbo Injection will help you gain in the compressor map, more efficiency and probably 1-2psi of usable power. Relieving compressor side backpressure is vital on stock turbos performing which is what that V4 helped you with.

How do you go about adding Preturbo, put an M2 nozzle in the Maf pipe and tee into your existing Meth line. But with a Progressive Meth Kit you'll have to alter the turn on point and all in point to get the atomization in a safer mist. Move the turn on into the mid teens and the all in point lower (if possible on Alky Controls Kit).

If you want to really push that turbo, go E85, ditch the FMIC, hit it with dual Meth (nozzles at the bottom of the pipe) with a 250psi alky pump, Preturbo Injection, put on a bigger turbo exhaust housing and now you're maximizing that stock turbo. :cool:

BTW, I'm one step from the above recommendation and it's AWESOME, when you're actually driving it.:frown: