You can type here any text you want

Got my intake and valve covers powder coated

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Joe 1320

Torqueus Maximus
I found a guy though the Fiero forums, I just got him to do my intake and valve covers. I think they turned out pretty sweet. :cool: He's in the tampa area, I can hook you huys up if you want any work done. He works out of his garage and the prices are damned reasonable. This is metallic silver with clear coat.

gnmotor013.jpg

gnmotor010.jpg

gnmotor008.jpg

gnmotor016.jpg

His price for the intake started at $45. He cooks out any oil and carbon, bead blasts and then does the coating. I opted for a clearcoat and also had him do the valve covers the same way. Total for everything was $140. I'm happy, the intake was pretty nasty to start with.

that looks great.
i have thinking about doing mines but i just can't deside on a color

Thanks! I've been mulling over various colors as well. I'm still doing that with brackets and such. Brackets that touch the manifold I think will be done this same color as well. I've seen all kinds of colors done, even various pearl additives. I'm more of a silver/aluminum person myself. :cool:

Here'e the block. Fresh from the machine shop, oil galley smoothed and painted with glyptol for oil return flow.

gnmotor007.jpg

gnmotor012.jpg

Powder Coat

Hey I'm up here in Wesley Chapel in Pasco. Would this guys happen to be off of Bearrs Ave? If not, I would love to get his info......Everything looks great. Who did your block work? I just picked up an 84 block that I am gonna have as a spare for my HA GN. Thanks

I found a guy though the Fiero forums, I just got him to do my intake and valve covers. I think they turned out pretty sweet. :cool: He's in the tampa area, I can hook you huys up if you want any work done. He works out of his garage and the prices are damned reasonable. This is metallic silver with clear coat.

gnmotor013.jpg

gnmotor010.jpg

gnmotor008.jpg

gnmotor016.jpg

Those look great! I'm looking to do the same thing with several other parts as well but in a slightly different color. Can you post his contact info?

I have had most of my engine brackets, pulleys, and other top end parts done also. My intake is waiting to be sent off to get coated. I used Rmar on the board here and he does a great job and very reasonable!!!!

Back