You can type here any text you want

Governer weights

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

I've searched for the governor weights but cant find anything except for the small side. The small side from what I've seen is stock at 14.7 grams. Some say to run at 14.2. Anybody know what the weight of the large side should be? I'm mimicking a BRF gov with an OG that we have. Talked with Lonnie a bit on it who said the large side isn't the same between the OG and the BR govs. Anybody know what weghts we should try to use as a goal?

Lol just because I had it in an out a half a dozen times does not make me a master more like a slow learner l never did weigh the heavy weight but my small one was 14.7 grams.

If you put a GN weighted gov. in a OG it won't shift. I tried it several years ago. If I had a gram scale I could tell you what mine weighed to make it shift at 6200 on 1-2 & 5800 2-3.

If you put a GN weighted gov. in a OG it won't shift. I tried it several years ago. If I had a gram scale I could tell you what mine weighed to make it shift at 6200 on 1-2 & 5800 2-3.
Do I need to send you a scale??

If so send me a PM with your address and I will buy one on flea bay and have it shipped to you.

I'm using a CZ valve body. Going to modify an OG governer to work with the CZ. Thanks for those weights Mike!

Back