You can type here any text you want

grand nash muffler flange

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jimski

In over my head
Need a grand nash muffler flange that i can weld onto an extension pipe to replace the catylic converter with an extension. I just need the flange that bolts to the rear exhaust mufflers

I have a crappy test pipe that you can take the flange off and use. $40 shipped and shes all yours.

Check RJC racing:

CATF_011sm.jpg

DPs and Exhaust

Still looking for this pipe to eliminate the catylic converter,havnt heard anything from irv

Sorry i have been slammed, but i sent you an email.

If something happened to your deal: I've got a never used, CNC machined, billet 1018 steel ATR exhaust flange that they sold for those that wanted to build their own cat back systems. It's 6.5" X 3.875" with the holes drilled where they should be, and a 3.5" X 2.5" oval exhaust hole. Can send pic.

I told you it was shipped on the day i did it, shouldve have gotten there already.

Went to the post office @ 3pm to see if they are holding something for me and my mailman said he has seen nothing for me.

turns out post office was bull crappin me after irv gave me tracking number they walked in the back and gave me my package.

Wonder how long it was sitting back there? Was the address right? Why didnt it get delivered to your house? Im glad it finally got into your hands.

Wonder how long it was sitting back there? Was the address right? Why didnt it get delivered to your house? Im glad it finally got into your hands.

Adress was right,not sure how long back there,there was no explanation why it did not get delivered,i did not even call a supervisor.Walked up to the window handed him a print out of what it said on the usps web site about the package,He did some computer work there real fast walked in the back took about 10 minutes,then he walks up with the package.After i seen the package i did not ask any questions got it and walked out dumbfouned.
Not to mention i waited in a huge line for about 15 minutes.So i just wanted to get the heck out of there as fast as i could.

Back