You can type here any text you want

GRAND NATIONAL in new movie check it out....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tbkustomz

Turbo_T
new fast and the furious trailer 09....check out the nash....log on to youtube and type in fast and the furiuous trailer 09....couldnt upload it for some reason but check it out....

one less GN i guess. don't know why they didn't take the test pipe out or the cad. converter off to give it a louder turbo sound, that they tried so hard to get with the pocket rocket cars in the last 2 films?

one less GN i guess. don't know why they didn't take the test pipe out or the cad. converter off to give it a louder turbo sound, that they tried so hard to get with the pocket rocket cars in the last 2 films?

The reason they did not take off the test pipe to give the turbo a better sound is because they used a V8 instead of a 3.8. Listen it is even shifting gears like a manual trans..:eek:

wow

yea sorry guys i havent seen it posted here yet but yea....its def a v8 with nash emblems ....i dont think they would waste their money on a legit one....

well i wanted to see the movie just cuss it had a GN, but not anymore! im not into the hole import car scene. American classics, and new American muscle!

Back