Grand National Trunk Lid Wanted

theMonch

2QIK4U
I'm looking for a "bolt on condition" black grand national trunk lid. With hole accommodations for spoiler but does not have to include spoiler. Not interested in anything that would need any work done or has any rust at all (already have one of those). Would consider one that would need paint only for the right price. I am in 07604 New Jersey and will travel a little bit if necessary to pick up. PM me with price w shipping if applicable, or reply to this post.

Thanks in Advance.

Greg

I've got about 10 regal ones and I have a template made of a gn trunklid to get all the holes in the right spot. Im located up in CT not too far from you

I've got about 10 regal ones and I have a template made of a gn trunklid to get all the holes in the right spot. Im located up in CT not too far from you
Might take you up on that. Let me see if I have any luck getting a pre-painted black GN one first. If I have no luck I'll come back to you on this.

Got one. Thanks to all who replied, and extra special thanks to 71Boss351 for going out of the way to meet me to deliver it. I wound up roughing up the under structure and trunk painting it to get rid of all of the remnants of the past trunk carpet kit install. And since I am a stickler for details, I recreated my own reproduction RPO decal. The initiated will notice it is probably a little different than the ones most have on turbo regals as this car was originally sold in Canada. The VIN is blurred out on purpose.
IMG_20160517_094323295.jpg IMG_20160517_111635696.jpgRPO Vin Blurred.jpg