Gray Interior paint

Sal Lubrano

Hello I am trying to match my glove box and new spekaer grill to my dash on my 86 GN and I am failing bit time. I have tried g-bodys, kirbans and the dupi-color hpv111. G-bodys was too light, kirbans also light but better and the dupi-color was darker. I was going to live with it but it was too much charcoal and not enough gray. Is there any other sources I can try?

Hello I am trying to match my glove box and new spekaer grill to my dash on my 86 GN and I am failing bit time. I have tried g-bodys, kirbans and the dupi-color hpv111. G-bodys was too light, kirbans also light but better and the dupi-color was darker. I was going to live with it but it was too much charcoal and not enough gray. Is there any other sources I can try?

With time, the colors change, and, it has been documented that colors change from car to car, same year, same interior. So, to combat all the variables, your best option is to have it color matched and custom mixed by a reputable Automotive Paint store.

Sal

Try this paint froma company called SEM made for plastics its called PRESIDIO #15163 I got a can from Levine automotive not sure if their is any of these stores around you but any autobody supply store can get this paint pretty common. I sprayed my new dash plate in my 87 T and matches real good.