You can type here any text you want

Great bargain for some performance parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sam Colalillo

low 9's w/ a 109
I still have the following components on the car and will be upgrading all of them this spring and making the switch to a stand-alone engine management system. The following parts have just less than 1,000 miles on them. Let me know if you are interested in these components they all work very well together for a very street able car.

) Precision Turbo PT51C with standard adjustable waste-gateactuator (quick spool up) (polished air inlet housing)
) 1 set of 42.5# injectors
) Street chip for this combination
) Race chip for this combination (108 octane race gas required)
) OEM replacement Mass Air flow sensor.

I have over 1,100 dollars invested in these parts and also still have all the receipts to show it. I would like to sell these parts to someone that would be interested in picking them up from me. I live in Northwest Indiana in between LaPorte and SouthBend. Let me know if you are interested and then we can make arrangements, as I stated earlier the parts are still on the car, so I could take you for a ride and then pull all the parts off for you after the ride.

I would like to sell all the above for the amazing price of 750.00 dollars. Wow what a deal for some one, hey?

cell phone
574 386 3985

Back