You can type here any text you want

Great cleaner for under your hatch..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jasons kwik 6

While it was raining today and I was giving my TTA a good cleaning. I decided I was wanting to do something about the dirt/yellowing under my hatch(the part the is over the tailights when it is closed.)

I took some mothers Chrome polish(it will clean anything:)) and rubbed it on it, not only did it take the dirt off the wax wouldnt, it cleaned off 95% of the yellowing on the paint. I wished I had before and after pics, but I was just wanting to pass it along as maybe it may help someone else with the same problem:)

chrome polish on paint?

i've always thought about doing something like that but was afraid of what would happen to the paint. there was no damage done?? i've got this chrome polish that will make the bottom of a soda can look like a mirror.... always wanted to try cleaning other things with it but was too scared... maybe i'll try it on my pos f-150 first lol. let me know, thanks

I dont know about any chrome polish, I just used mothers. It didnt hurt mine at all. The rag didnt even have anything white on it. It works good on anything really that is on paint that Ive found. Just try it somewhere on a hiding spot first. Mine is fine:)

Back