Great GN Mechanic In Brooklyn NY

nickygn23

For those who live in Brooklyn and need a good GN mechanic call Raul from R&R Auto Repair. He's a good guy and his prices are fair. He's in Coney Island right off the Belt parkway. Does everything and respects your car. He's done a ton of stuff for me and done right the first time.
347-492-6936

Attachments

• 055.JPG
    055.JPG
    994.1 KB · Views: 137
I only know one Raul & he was in red hook but now he is in long island city ny & a personal friend of mine hell he's the only one that I trust with my cars & I have few tr's he is no joke when it comes to gn's & fords I don't think your talking about the same guy I live in brooklyn

I only know one Raul & he was in red hook but now he is in long island city ny & a personal friend of mine hell he's the only one that I trust with my cars & I have few tr's he is no joke when it comes to gn's & fords I don't think your talking about the same guy I live in brooklyn
I just saw him in LIC at a car show.On the block of one of my old shops.Raul is a for real guy,very gifted mechanic.

Thats a different Raul. Your talking about Raul from Red Hook Proformance right? This Raul works in Coney Island on Neptune street.

Raul Diaz of Red Hook Performance fame is no joke. He is the only guy who touched my car when I lived in Queens. I told him if I ever make it really big he would be my own personal mechanic. He had a shop for awhile in East New York (D&M Performance).

Where is he working now in LIC?

Grand performance 36-25 23rd st lic ny 11106 7182040680 Raul Diaz works there he is truly the man!!!!