You can type here any text you want

Great Night at Emerald Coast, 4 turbo Buick powered cars! Say Hello PAN_HANDLERS!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bishir

Serenity Now
Well, there were three 87 GNs tonight and one TTA. Dan (GNXDAN?) was the fastest running tonight but the car had a lot more potential and he felt it could have done a lot better. TUNE TUNE TUNE isn't that the motto? ;)

My car did an 8.4 but I'm running short on fuel so I had to stop running. With slicks I feel I'd be in the 7s. Not bad at all for my few mods.

If you were out there tonight please sign-in. There are a lot more Turbo Buicks in the pan-handle than I previously thought. I say we get together this winter or spring whenever is best. I say the potential for ~10 cars isn't far off. I can think of at least 10 off the top of my head. Now getting everyone to show up is another thing. Maybe a Sunday afternoon would be better than a Friday night? Lets get a list going....w/feedback

James

hello James: I don't live in the panhandle but was wondering what Dan's car ran. I know Dan and know there is alot of potential in it. Hope you get some more interest in the panhandle Turbo cars. Glenn West, Jacksonville

Dan was real dissapointed in his car that night. I think he managed a 7.8.

James

Anything going on around Destin this weekend? I will be on vacation in the area. Mike

You can check www.accessgulfcoast.com for regional news and events.

Though, if you're looking for something car related there is a show in Milton on Sunday. Friday night is test and tune night at Emerald Coast Dragway in Holt and they run races Saturday. For info check www.emeraldcoastdragway.com There is also a cruise in off Alt 90 in Pensacola at the Burger King Sat night.

James

Checking in

Hey James,
I'd definately being interested in gettin a Panhandle meeting going. Should have the ol' tranny ready by this weekend ::fingers crossed::

James,
Sonja's definately interested in trying hers out at Holt. Be sure to keep us posted on upcoming events and get- togethers. Sorry about the weak spool up, at my age (and past driving record) you get alittle nervous about getting into it!

Don,

The car sounded great. It wasn't weak at all. Anyway, lets keep a running count of people on this post and set something up for around October when the weather is nicer. Though, I may be going to Holt a few times before then, I think a gathering would be best held then. Thank you so much for the chips. After you left, I installed the street chip and my car ran so much better on those injectors. I was getting a slight bog off the line sometimes, but now that's gone. I might take the GN to the show today just to check it out.

James

Back