Greetings!

By-Tor

Hello everyone, well I guess I'll get to the basics. I'm 22 and from Cedar Rapids, IA with a degree in Automotive Collision Repair. My ride is a blue 1978 Buick Regal SportCoupe. The car is equipped with a Turbo 3.8litre engine with A/C(That isn't working), vinyl bucket seats and an 8-Track player.
I had purchased the car last February for One Thousand Dollars. The car was stored in a metal barn when the original owner passed away. The car was driven after the owners death a few times, but mostly to transport hey around the farm. When I got the car it need some work just to get to run well enough to get me to school. The car I had before this was a white 1985 Buick Riviera with engine and transmission problems, it was becoming unreliable. That car was sold for Three Hundred and Fifty Dollars. It blew-up shortly after I sold it, in a giant bonfire fashion. It was white now black.
I'm also a member of the gnttype forum, but they mostly talk about after black regals. So I joined this one to talk to others that have "Before Black" in there driveways.
I'm looking forward to posting in the future with my questions.(There will be plenty)
P.S I will try to post some picture of my ride when I can before winter sets in next week, lol.