GSCA Nats BG 2017 Bracket Classes

Discussion in 'Bracket Racing Across America' started by HRpartsNstuff, Oct 3, 2017.

1. HRpartsNstuff

HRpartsNstuff
    Expand Collapse

I am trying to get in touch with the Winners & Runner-Ups for Bracket 1-2-3 classes. I have the names that the track gave me, but I need their addresses to send out the prizes that we offered.

If the WINNER and RUNNER-UP can E-Mail me their mailing info, I can send out the gift certificates that we posted/offered for the class. Things got put together kinda late & I didn't have them at the Nat's to hand out. Hoping to do the same or more for support next year!
    hrpartsnstuff@aol.com

2. Hotfoot

Hotfoot
    Expand Collapse

i was not there but would like to say THANK YOU from the TURBO BUICK community and to all the sponsors that stepped up.

3. Briz

Briz
    Expand Collapse

I won the bracket 3 in my Riviera. Sent a email a few days ago but did not inc any mailing info. I believe the runner up was Randy Richmond. I have his ph# if you want to PM / email me for that info. I want to thanks you guys for stepping up and helping to make / keep this event great! My email is itsjustbriz@aol.com