You can type here any text you want

GSCA Nats BG 2017 Bracket Classes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HRpartsNstuff

I am trying to get in touch with the Winners & Runner-Ups for Bracket 1-2-3 classes. I have the names that the track gave me, but I need their addresses to send out the prizes that we offered.

If the WINNER and RUNNER-UP can E-Mail me their mailing info, I can send out the gift certificates that we posted/offered for the class. Things got put together kinda late & I didn't have them at the Nat's to hand out. Hoping to do the same or more for support next year!
hrpartsnstuff@aol.com

I am trying to get in touch with the Winners & Runner-Ups for Bracket 1-2-3 classes. I have the names that the track gave me, but I need their addresses to send out the prizes that we offered.

If the WINNER and RUNNER-UP can E-Mail me their mailing info, I can send out the gift certificates that we posted/offered for the class. Things got put together kinda late & I didn't have them at the Nat's to hand out. Hoping to do the same or more for support next year!
hrpartsnstuff@aol.com
i was not there but would like to say THANK YOU from the TURBO BUICK community and to all the sponsors that stepped up.

I won the bracket 3 in my Riviera. Sent a email a few days ago but did not inc any mailing info. I believe the runner up was Randy Richmond. I have his ph# if you want to PM / email me for that info. I want to thanks you guys for stepping up and helping to make / keep this event great! My email is itsjustbriz@aol.com

Back