You can type here any text you want

GSNationals.com

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNregistry

Created a web site for coverage of the GSNationals. A while back I bought the domain name gsnationals.com and Tuesday I designed it. Guess I was eager to get the information out there. This year will be better and bigger than last year, just think 24 years for this event and going strong.

GS Nationals new web site

One thing that stands out looking back on last year of GS Nationals, is a video that I shot with my camera when I was in the parking lot. In a short time of 1 minute, I counted 21 Buick TR/GN's just in the parking lot. I am used to driving around and rarely see even 1 GN or TR. But after you park your car and look around -- it finally hits, just a sea of Buicks with the sound only heard attending GS Nationals in Bowling Green, KY

Right now I have set-up 100 MB of disk space and 1000 MB of traffic space.

Who I am: GNregistry.org co-founder and web site designer with love and money for Buick TR's. Gotta love 'em. Who needs a wife or girlfriend with one or 2 or 3 of these cars around the yard.

Why build it: Simple, I wanted to offer more than just photos and videos that are currently stored on gnregistry.org /// gs nationals 2003 link.

---------------
I am looking for people out there that want to add their ideas, comments and suggestions for tweaking GSNationals.com web site.

I created it on Tuesday in about 6 hours, and am looking for wanna be editors / members attending GS Nationals 2004 or in the past with your point of view. Get a feel for it and let me know how I can tweak it.

This site will be strictly for GS Nationals past and present.

I will be staying at Motel 6, so I am looking forward to my 2nd year at GS Nationals in 2004.

If you think GS Nats is nothing like years past, that is life, lets think of the future and what we can do to make it better. Either you can sit and watch, or get off your arse and do something. Do not complain about life if you are not willing to make the effort to change it.

I am looking for constructive help not criticism or bashing. So "zip it" if you have no positive input.

Brett Wallace
BGN00001A
87 Grand National
GSCA # 216
CCGSCA #188

Back