GSXtra (GSCA Magazines)

mgmshar

I have three groups of GSX-TRA magazines available:

1. Sep/Oct-2000 thru Jul/Aug-2004
2. Mar/Apr-2005 thru Sep/Aug-2009
3. Mar/Apr-2010 thru Jul/Aug-2014

All of the issues are in good condition with minimal tears, etc.

I couldn't find a previous selling price for these, so I will take best offer plus shipping. I would prefer to send all three groups together, but will consider separating if nobody is interested in all three groups.

Each group weighs between 4 and 5 pounds without packaging, so shipping won't be cheap. I would entertain somebody picking these up in the Northwest Indiana area.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

Hi,
I'm told there is a GSX-TRA issue that tells the story of Tom Baker buying GNX # 084 at a US Marshall's auction. I would really like to find that issue. Not sure when it was printed. He bought the car in 1999
Thanks

Sorry it took so long for me to respond. I've been traveling a lot for work recently, and my two-year-old is not very patient with me when I'm looking through old car magazines...

I looked through all of the issues that I have. I found an article by Gene Ross about buying a "Bobby Labonte Signature" series GNX, and I found an article by Dave Willard about a 1986 T-Type undercover pursuit car. I don't think either one of these is the article for which you are looking. Nothing about Tom Baker and GNX #084.

Regards,

Hi,
Well thanks for your time spent looking. I've since made contact with Mr Baker who is going to help me. I did get his original bidders paddle, auction catalog and goverment bill of sale with the car. I can confirm he bought the GNX for $4100.00.