You can type here any text you want

GT Mustang kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

toomanymodz

I was on my way to the local car show minding my own business when I spotted a new black GT Mustang in my rear view. I could see him passing other cars to come up behind me. Up ahead was a red light and it turned red just in time. The 'Stang pulled up to my left and the driver, who looked to be around 18, looked over at me with a big grin, sort of nodding his head as he admired the GN.

We both watched the red light in anticipation. I lightly brake boosted and the light turned green. The DR's started spinning and continued to spin for the next 100 feet or so, during which I was pulling on him. The tires finally grabbed and I quickly pulled 6 or 7 car lengths and let off.

The stang followed me into the car show parking lot, where I parked and got out. He walked over with a big smile and said "my Dad warned me about these and told me how fast they were back in the day". Now I suppose he'll go back to his dad and say "You were right, them damn Grand Nationals are freakin fast!".

it goes to show some things just never change!!!!
Nice Kill:biggrin:

damn. sweet, them dam donkey cars swear they are fast. the GN owns stang and cobra all day. LONG LIVE THE MIGHTY GRAND NATIONAL.

Back