Gt47-88 Vs Gt42-76r

Status
Not open for further replies.
KLHAMMETT said:
The BA Intercooler by far is my intercooler of choice and it flat out keeps inlet temps cool.
Jim Romes 9.80 car had starting line temps of 56* last week crossing the line at 73*
ABout the best ive seen
Which BA intercooler was that, Otto?

Cal Hartline

V6 Beast said:
Just like he did for you at Salem? He may want a longer laster solution than that.

The program in the car was the same program used at the first track outing when I ran 9.0x on my third hit on the brand new car. The same program was used throughout the year untill the mishap at BPG, which was not Cals fault it was a flawed Flash update from FAST and has been resolved. Cal offered up his S2 motor to me to get me back out racing, now what more could you ask for? Cal stood behind me and worked very hard to help. Cal is a great vendor, which is why I recommended him to GN280CI and hopefully he can see that in this post.

P.S. I believe Dave Fiscus has a pretty long solution eh? :tongue:

V6 Beast said:
Now that is funny I don't care who you are!

I don't think getting truthful information about a product is funny. If there is nothing to hide then there should be no worries about the results. :eek:

Ted A. said:
I don't think getting truthful information about a product is funny. If there is nothing to hide then there should be no worries about the results. :eek:

No.. thinking he would send an IC to the two biggest sources of mis-information on the face of the planet for testing is funny. :D :D

Ted A. said:
it was a flawed Flash update from FAST and has been resolved.

So FAST has paid you for a new motor? Sweet news if true. :)

V6 Beast said:
No.. thinking he would send an IC to the two biggest sources of mis-information on the face of the planet for testing is funny. :D :D

You are right Sully. I have mastered the art of modifiying the Racepak Sensors on demand to read false results to provide the public with False information. :rolleyes: Please post any proof of this statement you made above, or is this just more rediculous "I think I might know Mr. Cotter" B.S. from you as usual.

Again, if there is nothing to hide then why not get some FREE information?

You have attacked Cal in this thread, now me and who is next?

Guys,

I think we are getting off track.
There is a new member that needs help.
We should take the bickering off line.

Ted A. said:
You are right Sully. I have mastered the art of modifiying the Racepak Sensors on demand to read false results to provide the public with False information. :rolleyes: Please post any proof of this statement you made above, or is this just more rediculous "I think I might know Mr. Cotter" B.S. from you as usual.

Again, if there is nothing to hide then why not get some FREE information?

You have attacked Cal in this thread, now me and who is next?

You started the attacks in here not me!!! The same ol BS over and over.

Take this thread for example. You started attacking a product before even knowing what product it was. Just attacked because it came from Jack. Later, after we point it out the obvious, then you check to see. I don't see that as being a good un-biased source of information. And Dave is 100 times worse than you. He just makes up BS about any product that Jack happens to sell without the first thought of data. Hell most of the time he has never seen, tried or used the the product he attacks.

What about the other question?

:eek: Me I did not want to make baffle, i just want your opinion on the choice of my future turbo :confused:

Sully, IF it was the NEW cooler then I would stand corrected, that's the bottom line. I have not seen any data on his new units posted, so maybe some day I will get the chance to run some numbers.

I addressed the question to Jack above about if it really is the best choice for a 3600# 9.0x S2 car, maybe you can answer that for him. This is what I said before Jack came in unglued. Attacks? Truth.....

Now please answer the B.S. statements you have made and your reasoning for attacking Cal when he is not even involved in this thread, or was this just a excuse to take shots like you have been doing for a while now?

Ted A. said:
Sully, IF it was the NEW cooler then I would stand corrected, that's the bottom line. I have not seen any data on his new units posted, so maybe some day I will get the chance to run some numbers.

I addressed the question to Jack above about if it really is the best choice for a 3600# 9.0x S2 car, maybe you can answer that for him. This is what I said before Jack came in unglued. Attacks? Truth.....

Now please answer the B.S. statements you have made and your reasoning for attacking Cal when he is not even involved in this thread, or was this just a excuse to take shots like you have been doing for a while now?

The fact that it happened to be the old intercooler and you didn't have to change your statement doesn't hide the fact that you were willing to say whatever you wanted regardless of facts or knowledge. Shoot first ask questions later.

Secondly I haven't attacked Cal. If I was to attack, it would be similiar to what you and Dave have been doing to Jack for over a year only 1000 times worse. If anything, all I did was question your vigerous support of a vendor. You say it was FAST's fault and evidently you have gotten some payout from them. You keep dodging the question so I don't know. All I know is if a vendor came to me right before a pass, flashed my ECM and turned my beautiful, perfectly running $20K stage motor into $25 worth of scrap metal, I don't think I would be talking about how great a guy he is. But if your happy with how things turned out, then that is all that matters. :D

V6 Beast said:
The fact that it happened to be the old intercooler and you didn't have to change your statement doesn't hide the fact that you were willing to say whatever you wanted regardless of facts or knowledge. Shoot first ask questions later.

I was/am willing to state the truth about the product in my findings. If it ended up being the new unit then I would have aplologized for any confusion as I know NOTHING about it, but since it WAS the old one, this is the best you can do to try to justify your position. :rolleyes:

V6 Beast said:

Secondly I haven't attacked Cal. If I was to attack, it would be similiar to what you and Dave have been doing to Jack for over a year only 1000 times worse. If anything, all I did was question your vigerous support of a vendor. You say it was FAST's fault and evidently you have gotten some payout from them. You keep dodging the question so I don't know. All I know is if a vendor came to me right before a pass, flashed my ECM and turned my beautiful, perfectly running $20K stage motor into $25 worth of scrap metal, I don't think I would be talking about how great a guy he is. But if your happy with how things turned out, then that is all that matters. :D

Sully, I haven't heard of too many guys willing to risk blowing their motor running the "New Jack" too many horror story out there from "The Original Jack". How many of "The Jacks" have turned 20K motors into piles of scrap???
Should we start a poll???

Your piss poor performance using Cottons intercooler, turbos and tuning have probably hurt his business more than anything.

V6 Beast said:
All I know is if a vendor came to me right before a pass, flashed my ECM and turned my beautiful, perfectly running $20K stage motor into $25 worth of scrap metal, I don't think I would be talking about how great a guy he is. But if your happy with how things turned out, then that is all that matters. :D

Sully, nothing for nothing but your wrong, do you think every tuner in the world verifies new flashes. The tune was the same, the fact that the configuration of the programing was wrong has nothing to do with the tuner. As far as turning a 20k motor into scrap thats racing, if you want to push the envelope its going to break. I can tell you all about it, some people choose the cheaper route and run slower and thats fine too. I am sure that ted is happy that his car ran 9.0s after the 3rd time down the track as far as being happy how it all turned out THATS RACING !!!! good days and bad days

baadgn said:
Sully, nothing for nothing but your wrong, do you think every tuner in the world verifies new flashes. The tune was the same, the fact that the configuration of the programing was wrong has nothing to do with the tuner. As far as turning a 20k motor into scrap thats racing, if you want to push the envelope its going to break. I can tell you all about it, some people choose the cheaper route and run slower and thats fine too. I am sure that ted is happy that his car ran 9.0s after the 3rd time down the track as far as being happy how it all turned out THATS RACING !!!! good days and bad days

Hey Tony, I am well aware of the affects of pushing parts to their limits and understand sometimes when you push the edge $hit happens :biggrin: I do think that before he sent a car out on a 8 sec attempt with everything set on kill, he would make sure that everything was working right or verify the flash was what it was supposed to be somehow. Maybe not. Wasn't there a problem with your ECM and this same flash 1st? Your car wouldn't start after it was put on or something? I guess you should count your blessings or that could have easily been your motor. I guess Ted knew he was the 1st guy to try it?

I do know anytime I make any change on my car I usually back things way down and go easy until I know things are right. I guess the real bottom line is I can't figure out why he would make such a ridiculous internet brew-ha-ha over a stinking intercooler but not make a squeak about a grenaded engine. :confused:

V6 Beast I do know anytime I make any change on my car I usually back things way down and go easy until I know things are right.[/QUOTE said:
Since you have been "backed way down" for a while when will thing be right for you??? :rolleyes:

V6 Beast said:
Hey Tony, I am well aware of the affects of pushing parts to their limits and understand sometimes when you push the edge $hit happens :biggrin: I do think that before he sent a car out on a 8 sec attempt with everything set on kill, he would make sure that everything was working right or verify the flash was what it was supposed to be somehow. Maybe not. Wasn't there a problem with your ECM and this same flash 1st? Your car wouldn't start after it was put on or something? I guess you should count your blessings or that could have easily been your motor. I guess Ted knew he was the 1st guy to try it?

I do know anytime I make any change on my car I usually back things way down and go easy until I know things are right.

Sully, how would you propose to verify the flash do you understand code I know I dont. The fact that Ted set it on kill that was his choice his money what you would have done or what i would have done have nothing to do with it. Its all about choices push the envelope or lay back, but trying to put blame on the tuner for bad code is like blaming bad radio reception on a singer

V6 Beast said:
Hey Tony, I am well aware of the affects of pushing parts to their limits and understand sometimes when you push the edge $hit happens :biggrin:
Its easy to see why your car stays together
Running a 9.30 combo making 9.90 passes,It should live forever :p

Mine stays together well,Being that it hasnt even turned over yet :biggrin:

V6 Beast said:
I guess the real bottom line is I can't figure out why he would make such a ridiculous internet brew-ha-ha over a stinking intercooler but not make a squeak about a grenaded engine. :confused:
cause the tuner and supplier made the situation right in the case

Status
Not open for further replies.