GTA wheels and M&H Racemasters for sale

SHRPTTA

I have 2 REAR GTA wheels painted to match the TTA wheel color with M&H Racemasters 305/40/16's for sale. Looking to get $300 for them less than 10 passes on them!!!!

The wheels are really only good for race wheels, Dull on the outside small curbrash and inside rubbing.

Pic available upon request.

WHEELS SOLD tires $175!!!!!!

PB060076.JPG

No shipping is not included. BUT I will seperate them if needed? you can make seperate offers?

I have sold my TTA.

Julio, I will go get some wheels boxes in the next day or two then get back to you, but they are yours. I will also take some pics and send them your way.

Thanks

Phil

Thanks..they will be tested extensively..I promise ..hehe :D

How old are the tires?
Are they dry ay all??
You mentioned inside rubbing, are they worn on the inside sidewall???
Just 10 passes, is this correct????

NO the wheels ar rubbed onthe inside. The tires are bout 1 1/2 yrs old but always keep inside and are VERY VERY Sticky. Yes as best as I can remember about 10 passes

I saw the tires in person when I was picking up my car. The tires are in great shape and arn't dry at all. Phil is a good guy he wouldn't miss lead you.

See what I get for not paying attention,

Phill, you should have just put them in the back of the TTA and I would have bought them, then there wouldn't be any silly shipping charges:D

Phil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What happened to your e-mail could you sent me the new one I have a few questions to ask.