GTA wheels on eBay

kels87gn

Has anyone seen or bought these wheels off eBay? I have seen them on there several times over the last few months and they look good to me. I was wondering if anyone had them and what was their opinion of them. I have the eBay link to the sale

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131259468263
image.jpg
image.jpg

ive seen them also and was considering them because of the deep offset, but im always skeptical of ebay crap..

Great wheels I've had them on my car for one year and get nothing but compliments Great guy to deal with.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I had them, the seller is a member here and goes by the same name as on ebay, fyi. They were in good shape. I recommend them.

Thats good to know. Is there anyway you guys could post some pictures with those exact wheels and tire sizes you used? Maybe some rear pictures for width? I just can't find anything else that looks good on these cars.

i dont know if this helps but its all i got. tires are 245/50/16 all around.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    936 KB · Views: 93
  • photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 111
Thats good to know. Is there anyway you guys could post some pictures with those exact wheels and tire sizes you used? Maybe some rear pictures for width? I just can't find anything else that looks good on these cars.
I have Toyo Proxes drag radials 255 50 16 front toyo summer tires 245 50 16.No rubbing no spacers 0 fitments issues.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app