You can type here any text you want

gta wheels on my gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REGALPIMP1978

86 GN & 78 REGAL
i have a set of gta wheels 2 fronts and 2 rears i was told i need a 1 inch spacer plate to use the rear wheels on my 86 gn is this true?? and what size tire should i put on it ? thanks !!

Just Get Another Two Fronts Make It Look All Even.

I wish it were that easy for me. Like many I don't have a ton of disposible income and fronts are going for stupid money right now compared to the front/rear combo. That's why most people go with the front/rear GTA'S. Otherwise everyone would have 4 fronts. Just paint the spacer black, and it'll look fine IMO.

Ken

I wish it were that easy for me. Like many I don't have a ton of disposible income and fronts are going for stupid money right now compared to the front/rear combo. That's why most people go with the front/rear GTA'S. Otherwise everyone would have 4 fronts. Just paint the spacer black, and it'll look fine IMO.

Ken

X2!

Claude ;)

YOU WILL NEED A 7/16" or 1/2" SPACER TO CLEAR THE REAR GTA's ON THE FRONT OF THE CAR............. PM me for specific info.........

spacer

Ken
i hear ya im in the same boat .my race car sure takes away all the extra cash from my gn :frown:

mine took a 1" spacer/adapter(actually 3/4" would barely clear) I also run a 2" drop spindle.Not sure if thats why i needed more spacer.

Year One has repros for these wheels that are nearly impossible to tell apart from the OE wheels..go to www.yearone.com and click on the "firebird" catalog.

Back