GTA wheels

vintageracer

I just purchased a set of GTA wheels last night. The set of wheels were 3 front and 1 rear, Yeah! What is interesting is that 1 front wheel is what I expect with the size and "front" cast in the hollow back area of the wheel mounting flange like all the other front/rear GTA wheels I have seen. The other 2 wheels are exactly the same as the 1 front GTA wheels in dimensions and appearance but DO NOT have anthing on the rear of the wheel in the mounting flange area. In fact there are NO hollow cavities between the lug nuts where you expect to see the words "front" or "rear", the size of the wheel etc. All have the casting marking on the front of the wheels from the foundary like all the GM wheels.

Anyone ever see this before on these wheels? What year are these wheels and are they even GTA wheels? Could the 2 unmarked wheels be real GNX wheels?

Your help and information is appreciated!

One of my wheels is like that too. I think it's one of the "REARS" though. The first set of spacer's studs poked into the cavities one the one that had them but the studs pressed into the back of the wheel without them so I ended up going with 1.25" spacers. I had rubbing with the tires I had (245/45/16) but with the 225/55/16s I got on there now it's fine.