Gtech numbers on my TTA

Swede2

I dont know anything!
Hi.

I did this post in Turbo lounge but I dont know if everyone reads it...

I did a test with my Gtech Pro RR this spring.

As you see will these engines wake up tremendously with a couple of mods. Remember the 130 mph takes 30.2 with a stock engine...
Boost was 18 psi on 93 octane.

The main purpose with this test was to show our LS1 guys in our swedish TA club that TTA:s can run fast between 60-120 for example... And this is not even a fast TTA lol.

Notice my bad 60 feet at 2.40...

Mods in sign, street tires.

Attachments

• TTAperformance1.jpg
    TTAperformance1.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 146
Here is two charts... the first is the hp chart and the second the G. The g´s are not that impressive with street tires, I will check with MT ET streets soon and see the difference.

The black bar is the same run as I posted earlier, and the red line is another run when the cut out was closed. No other changes between the runs than the open cut out. I dont know if I can take this so much serious, but with the cut out open I gain 3 mph on the 1/4 line and about 20 hp over almost all the rpm register.

The runs was made on the same place. Different days thought.

Daniel

Attachments

• hkgtech.jpg
    hkgtech.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Ggtech.jpg
    Ggtech.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 47
sorry to use your thread, swede2, but this is what i ran yesterday. (only 1 try) - we don't have many roads where we can go 100 mph without going to jail :)

14-2.jpg

102-4.jpg

very bad for a tta, but it's a 65000 mls car and it was my 3rd run ever in this car.

matt

launch with 0 boost.

Matt, is your car stock ? If so, you cant ask for so much more with street tires I guess. According to the G-tech I run 13.01, with 0 psi launch and street tires. I think that if I bolt on my et streets and go to the track then I will runt 12.5-12.6... dont know.

Daniel

in 1989 i thought Road & Track Magazine ran a 13.5 @ approx 100 mph on street-tires?

my car is stock, as it came from the factory.

matt

Yes the best magazine time is 13.4. But there is also times on 13.8-14.2

And the car is not new anymore, its 16 years.

Btw, we have no legal 100 mph road either :(

Daniel