Far as I can tell.

We've got three cars unsolved.

#829 (not confermed)

Mike B.

"SPOOLFOOL", 1978 '79 Chrysler 300 (Cordoba) & Dodge Magnum

"Wvans Ward", (Dennis Kirban, red car in post #829) 1955-'56 Chrysler Imperial

Claude. :)

kirban 2 cents worth

you nailed my car 1956 imperial the trips was not supposed to be in it that got posted in error...

kirban

Yes, car #828 was answered in post #830, but not correctly, as stated in post #832.:D

Mike B.

Mike...About the car in post #828, if it's not a Cordoba, not a 300 or a Magnum...don't you think it's time for a HINT ! :biggrin: Oh wait!...could it be a '75-'78 Charger?

Claude. :biggrin:

New one. Kind of obscure. Guess the car!

Attachments

• feb06_019a.jpg
    feb06_019a.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 116
Mike...About the car in post #828, if it's not a Cordoba, not a 300 or a Magnum...don't you think it's time for a HINT ! :biggrin: Oh wait!...could it be a '75-'78 Charger?

Claude. :biggrin:

No one had the year correct.

It's a 75 Chrysler Cordoba, and it's FOR SALE! if anyone wants it.:eek:
P1010022-1.jpg

Mike B.

1974 Bricklin SV1

Claude :wink:
Hey that was quick. 1974 Bricklin SV1 (Safety Vehicle) in Safety Orange. The early cars were powered by the AMC 360 while later ones received the Ford 351W.

Claude, I should have excluded you because of the car's origin.:tongue: :D

cool thread i just noticed!

Can't believe it took me this long to notice this thread. Not sure if the last pic is fair game to anyone but I believe that is a 39 graham model 97 supercharged

kirban 2 cents worth

If its a 1939 Graham one thing is for sure white was not a factory color....most cars in that vintage were black or a dark color.....

kirban

Think it was Henry Ford that said "You can have any color you want as long as its black." I am told the reason they used black was it dried faster than the other colors.....

you got it!

Can't believe it took me this long to notice this thread. Not sure if the last pic is fair game to anyone but I believe that is a 39 graham model 97 supercharged

YES!...wow you're good!...1939 Graham '97' supercharged...:wink:
But, I don't have an idea if the color is original or not...:confused:

Claude. :)

Next one's should be pretty easy. Not too many cars with canted headlamps ;) Can't seem to figure out how to make them bigger though. :confused: Need Year, Make, Model

GTC2-1.jpg

GTC1-1.jpg

kirban 2 cents worth

another postage stamp photo to work from....my guess Chyrsler product. Desoto or Chryler 300? Vintage late 1950s

My stab in the dark.

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

another postage stamp photo to work from....my guess Chyrsler product. Desoto or Chryler 300? Vintage late 1950s

My stab in the dark.

kirban

sorry about the photo size. that's one of them.....62 chrysler 300. Anyone know the other canted headlight car from about the same time period from one of the other big 3 in the other picture?

GTC2.jpg