You can type here any text you want

Guess what it was?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tlturbo

Tag - WUTSA V8
About 2 months ago I was coming home from work and 2 ricers went flying by me doing what they probably thought was racing. Not one to let them damn things do that on MY street, I took off after them and ran up between them. They quickly fell back and disappeared.

Well unknown to me, SOMETHING must have been behind me, saw the whole thing and was trying to catch me. As I slowed down to make the turn onto the road heading home, I hear this damn blowoff valve let go behind me as this SOMETHING came around the corner behind me a little too fast and had to let off the throttle. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw this low, all black car with a wide mouth grill jump into the left lane and get back in the throttle. Since my right foot has a mind of it's own, it immediately went to the floor at that sound. He had a little head start on me and managed to get his door handle about even with my head but we stayed that way up to about 80 when an intersection coming up forced us to get out of it. It was obvious it was a turbo SOMETHING that could keep up with me. I'd say we were pretty closely matched from that roll race. I was turning left and he followed but all I ever saw was the front of his car and I didn't recognize it. Closest I could guess was a new 370 Z but they don't come with turbos.

Fast forward to last week when my girlfriend asked me to take her new 2011 Nissan Murano to the dealer for her first FREE oil change. As I pull in the lot, THERE IT IS - the evil black car sitting outside the front door. I dropped off her car and headed over to see what it was.

When we picked up her new car about 2 months ago, I took her to the dealership in my 87 GN and I swear the whole sales force came out to check it out.

I asked the sales manager if that was a customers car and he said NO - it belonged to the dealership. I told him about racing it and he laughed saying it HAD been sold to a customer but about a month ago, he came in and traded this 2010 Nissan GT-R for a new 2011 GT-R. I laughed and said he probably thought the 2011 would be faster than the 2010 and now he could race that stupid Buick. We all had a good laugh and I asked if I could test drive the GT-R but that didn't happen. Anyway, NOW I know what it was and I feel pretty good we we so close on the street.

Good kill.:D

He should have waited for the 2012...They go 0-60 in less than 3 and ET at 11.2....bone stock...

the couple around the corner from me have his/hers GT-R's:rolleyes: A 2010 black one for him and a 2011 white one for her.
I don't mess with them cause my car is a pig:frown:

All I ca say is YOU SUCK and nice kill.....I can't even buy a race in mine..All the ricers around here know what a GN is and they keep there distance.I pull up to corvettes and mustang and they won't even look at me.I even take the long way home for some trolling. I did have a OLD man in a avalanche jump on it. That was a joke didn't even have to floor it.lol

That was still a nice kill. I wish I was in that G-TR to hear what that was saying.I just got beat by a 87 what????:eek::eek:

Nice! Those GT-R's are no joke. Check some of the modded ones out on youtube. :eek:

Back