You can type here any text you want

Guys, help ASAP!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fly89gta

i need how u guys have your tie down straps mounted

also where can i get the oil return gaske for the turbo, please don't say their discontinued..

i have a regular buckle, i just can't figure out where to tie this thing down to :(

that and i need to knwo if GM still stocks the gasket i need

Tony
I have some GM oil return gaskets left over i bought 10 from GM let me know if you need one :D stop by my shop and pick one up

Thanks Jim 215-669-1696

If you have the regular rachet strap, there is a hole in the back side of the driver head that you can thread the I bolt into. The I bolt will need cut to approx 1" worth of threads, then you can hook to the sub frame almost straight down from there. This is how mine was done at first. Hope this helps...............:D

Strap goes from an eye bolt that replaces the top alternator bolt facing rear ward.The bottom of the strap attaches to a slot in the bottom of the cars crossmember..you cannot see the slot from on top.You have to go under the car an attach it.You'll see what I mean when you look under the crossmember kinda like under the brake proportioning valve.And gets close to the drivers side header but plenty of clearance.

HTH

Hey Tony, you still using the TPI fuel pump? I'm wondering if I can use my L98 pump for a while, it has less than 300 miles on it and I HATE dropping the fuel tanks on 3rd gens....... I don't plan on running anymore than 13 pounds of boost for a while.

Originally posted by roc87
Hey Tony, you still using the TPI fuel pump? I'm wondering if I can use my L98 pump for a while, it has less than 300 miles on it and I HATE dropping the fuel tanks on 3rd gens....... I don't plan on running anymore than 13 pounds of boost for a while.

i'm not using the L98 pump anymore, if u don't run that much boost it'll be fine but i'd still throw in a walbro even though its a PITA, it's worth it :)

Hey Fly,

And any other general Phila. area guys for that matter, SUNDAY NIGHT 8:30 till whenever come on out the cruise in up behind Steak & Ale on Route 1!!! Plenty of "Discreet" races going off as well!! Last Sunday night we had well OVER 100 CARS!!!

What's up, Frosty!

What's up Tony?

Guess what? The TTA project is getting started back up again around 10 August. Hopefully, it'll make it in time for the 24th of August. We'll see. Good luck dude!

t/c
Dan aka MEANGREEN/TTA-609

Re: What's up, Frosty!

Originally posted by FbodyFanatic
What's up Tony?

Guess what? The TTA project is getting started back up again around 10 August. Hopefully, it'll make it in time for the 24th of August. We'll see. Good luck dude!

t/c
Dan aka MEANGREEN/TTA-609

SWEET MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! get that damn car done already!

hey, whatcha doing on august 24-26? how about you make a trip to PA for our gathering :D:D:D

Back