You can type here any text you want

H&R bar, traction help!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fastblackcar

Never Finished!!
Income tax return coming!!!!!!!!!!! ,HELP, see my mods below, looking for more grip@ track, would H&R bar help me much, current rear tires are MT street Et, front bar is removed, ssm bars upper and lower, single air bag, 4 new gas shocks, snubber, i want more weight transfer, 95% street driven, anything a good bang for the buck? or spend other place, your opinions please, must spend before my wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!where do i get a better bar than stock, g body ??? has one i think for $1xx, will this help/ worth the money at this point ?????

We sell the HR bar with a $ back guarantee,never had 1 come back. If you plan on upgrading & running harder it is $ well spent. If these are the only mods you plan on doing then save your $ a get a spohn or something equivalent.

after driving a friends mustang tonight,ill can tell u that the wolf bar is one bad son of a shut ur mouth bad device

We sell the HR bar with a $ back guarantee,never had 1 come back. If you plan on upgrading & running harder it is $ well spent. If these are the only mods you plan on doing then save your $ a get a spohn or something equivalent.

I concur. The HR Bar is great on a street car. The car handles night and day better. I had an ATR bar and swtiched to the HR Bar. It is well worth it. Takes about an hour or two to bolt it in.

Absolute must buy.

I believe U wont find anyone on this board that will say the product does not work. Those who have them all agree, remember its not just 60ft times that will benefit, but overall handling will be like nite and day. Hard to believe but its true. There one on ebay thats up to 300 or so. No instructions for the install though.

Installing an antiroll bar (ARB) can help with body roll but if you are looking for weight transfer/frontend lift then the bar won't help much. In order for us to help you need to tell us more about what the car is/is not doing, ET, 60's, current suspension, etc so the proper advice can be given. What are you looking to improve on?

ks:cool:

HR bar is designed for track not really the street, u put that big a bar on the back with a smaller front bar (stock 1 inch i think ) or no bar, you will suffer from understeer bigtime, ( you take a hot turn and your front end will push out ) he's looking for straight line hook up not corner handling. HR bar is like 1 1/4 or so right? just my 2 cents

Back