H&R rear bar pic

87WE4BOOSTED

I NEED MORE BOOST!!
Finally got this super duty bar installed. I know its going to perform as good as it looks!! Big thumb ups to H&R for some quality parts!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1395457066487.jpg
    1395457066487.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 371
Very nice. I ditched my air bag after installing my bar.
I only keep my bags in because I drive my car to all the events. When the trunk is loaded...the tires rub when you hit a bump...so they are only used for their real purpose now...to support extra cargo. Lol

OK, good to know, I have the ATR bar and was thinking of going H and R

Jim I haven't road tested yet so i don't really know how its going to handle without the front. From what i hear its good enough for road driving but not road course racing..lol

You can definitely tell a difference with the front bar removed even with the hr bar on the street. I didn't like the way mine felt. I have 70/30 shocks up front too. That might have made it seem worse. I'm sure it doesn't bother some people.
That's a nice looking setup.

I have not heard of removing the front because if the rear. Interesting topic.

I have not heard of removing the front because if the rear. Interesting topic.
Because the HR bar attaches to the frame...and not just the trailing arms...you can remove the front bar. I did, and it drives as expected. It's a straight line car that gets driven on the street. I drove Pro Street cars all thru the 90's and 2000's, so I was use to cars that are not meant for cornering. I will also say that my GN is heavily braced up front. I have stiffened my chassis as much as I can without major frame boxing or a cage...and that is in the works in a year or two.
Don't remove your front bar and take the horseshoe on the freeway at 50mph...until you've drove it for a bit.

Coach- That's a good way of explaining things. Mine felt exactly like you have described.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Thanks Coach, I will keep my bar on as I am a little crazy when taking corners.