Had A Great Time

turbot990

A member since 05
went to the track last night for alittle test and tune xfi fast and a few more goodies first pass off the foot brake was 10.09 @ 134 second pass 9.81 @ 135 third pass both with some lite tuning 9.80@ 135 and the the forth pass was with alittle lite tuning 9.75 @ 136.97 with a 1,363 60 ft next week well with alittle more tune my goal is 9.49 and a big thanks to extream automatics lonnie diers dls engine

WOW 9's. That is fantastic. Great represenative for the TR community.:)

thanks steve im going back out next wed for alittle more testing and tuning and yes should be interresting cant wait will bet ronnie on the grill cooking up some grub did you get your new weld wheels have a good 4th

Amazing job Kev. Congrats. She sure is hauling ass. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy. Hard work does pay off. Keep me posted bro.

outstanding times!, great work, i have not taken mine to the track yet but would love to pull off your 2 slowest times, just have to make sure my combo is right. again nice work.

thanks guys weather permits and im taking the car back out on wed i ran out of time on test and tune that night ill keep everybody posted and again thanks guys

are you kiddin do you mean YOU WANTA RACE THIS BAD M-F--KER HA HAHA now that was funny ronnies famous words

new times as of wed night 1st pass 9.71 @ 137 2nd pass 9.67 @ 3 rd pass 9.65 @ 138.57 60ft 1.356 1/8 mile 6.13 @ 113 mph

Awesome Kev. She is getting faster and faster every time out. Congrats man, thats hauling. The sixty foot is killer too. Good stuff.

thanks guys im still working on the tune i hope to see 9.50s next time out im still running the 70 gtq man that is one bad azz turbo allen hey let me no how you like the HPQ I HERE ITS A BAD BOY good luck with your new combo if you need any help give me a yell.