Had an idea...

Curless Auto

I know that there is another X rollin around Grand Rapids once in a while.... how bad ass would it be to get him to street race (or track, but the street would be more like back in the day) me? I can just see the photos and videos in my head now! To have two of them, running lights only, right at dusk, stagged next to each other, flagger standing in between them with hands raised, he points to the right lane, then to the left lane, you hear the exhaust start to rumble, the rear suspension starts to raise, the hands drop... both car roll out and annihilate the tires!!!!!!! It would make such a bad ass video and set of pics.....

... and just as the cars cross the finish line, 200 cop cars swarm the scene from the surrounding alleys, having been tipped off by monitoring social media. closing scene as the cars are impounded, loaded onto flat-bed tow trucks, scantily-clad chicks being handcuffed and loaded into the packed paddy wagon. the heroes narrowly escape in their friends metallic lime-green Mitsubishi Evo's. or is it, friends don't let friends ride in ricers? can't remember.

or, John Milner, "Paradise Road", American Graffiti. as the film shows the car that rolled and caught on fire, you can tell that it's just a Pontiac Brougham Limited, from the undercarriage you can tell it's just a 4-banger iron duke with the 7.5" rear end, stocker steel wheels.

or, the winner is surrounded by a half-dozen scantily clad brazilian trophy girls who are at the peak of their hormone cycle, the runner up has to make do with only 3 equally scantily clad amazonian swim-suit models, and their respective wives run off with Raul the pool boy.

stay tuned.

sorry, too much spare time on my hands today.

Last edited:
... and just as the cars cross the finish line, 200 cop cars swarm the scene from the surrounding alley, having been tipped off by monitoring social media. closing scene as the cars are impounded, loaded onto flat-bed tow trucks, scantily-clad chicks being handcuffed and loaded into the packed paddy wagon. the heroes narrowly escape in their friends metallic lime-green Mitsubishi Evo's. or is it, friends don't let friends ride in ricers? can't remember.

or, John Milner, "Paradise Road", American Graffiti. as the film shows the car that rolled and caught on fire, you can tell that it's just a Pontiac Brougham Limited, from the undercarriage you can tell it's just a 4-banger iron duke with the 7.5" rear end, stocker steel wheels.

or, the winner is surrounded by a half-dozen scantily clad brazilian trophy girls who are at the peak of their hormone cycle, the runner up has to make do with only 3 equally scantily clad amazonian swim-suit models, and their respective wives run off with Raul the pool boy.

stay tuned.

sorry, too much spare time on my hands today.

LMAO! Now that's funny!