You can type here any text you want

Hard lesson to learn!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbov6joe

Signal 1 J-12
The next time your in a rush to put your TTA on the trailer to get to the track, I'd make 100% certain that the straps are TIGHT. Last Friday my TTA hit the front of my enclosed trailer and F'ed up the paint on the nose. I had some mother****er cut me out and a panic stop or hit him were the only options. Anyhow, I had put the rear stap over the axle but forgot to tighten it because I was in a rush....HARD lesson learned!! No other real damage to speak of thank God.

Man, I hate to hear that Joe. That is one of the cleanest TTA's I have seen. Hopefully you can get it repaired and no one will notice the paint. You didn't beat someone's a$$ I hope! You don't want to go to jail!:D

No ass beatings although I would have loved to have gone ol' school on his arse. That's one thing that sucks working as a civil servant, we're held to a higher standard in the judicial system's eyes. I'm not sure if this can be repaired "as new" without doing the entire bumper....that remains to be seen. I looked at it for the first time yesterday since it happened as I was near sick all last weekend. Seems that the harder I try to keep something nice, the easier it get messed up! If I didn't give 2 craps about it I bet nothing would have happened to it....ya dig? Honestly the worst part about it was the dude that cut me out flipped me the bird for laying on the airhorns as I was about to cream him. To tell ya the truth, if the TTA and trailer were not on the back I might have floored it as I was crushing his car. How about 2000 pounds of Cummins diesel motor for dinner you idiot!!

I see idiots like that all the time here in fashionable North Dallas. Lots of yuppies driving expensive SUV's, or Porsches. They think they own the road....don't have to yield to oncoming traffic...etc. I had a dude in a Mercedes SUV cut in front of me the other day. I had to hit the curb to keep him from hitting my car. I honked at him, mainly so he would see where I was, and he flipped ME off, like it was MY fault! Man, I was pissed. I was thinking, I could have just as easily been in the TTA. If that dude would have forced me to the curb/ditch in the TTA, I'm not sure what I would have done.

We just had a road rage incident here in Dallas this week. Don't know all the details, but I saw film footage of an 18 wheeler and a power stroke Ford on the side of the road. Both had bullet holes in them. I can see how it happens.

Back