You can type here any text you want

Hard to find parts and GN dams

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
I am looking for some chrome trim for my car, especially on the t-tops. But also where can I find a Header panel for an 83 t-type, grille, and front and rear bumper fillers??? I am also looking for some dams for an 83 t-type. Will the grand national split dams or full front lower dam look good on my type, gettin some money and may buy some.

You want a spoiler off an 84-85 car. There's even a newer one that's a little longer for it. As far as the header panel you'll have to find one. I've got one on my parts car but the shipping would kill you. See if you can find one off an 82-83 because those are the only 2 years for them. For the rear fillers get some for the later GN and it will fit just fine (fiberglass). The years for that are 81-87. The fronts are very specific again. Gbody.com has them but they're ABS and not fiberglass.

You want a spoiler off an 84-85 car. There's even a newer one that's a little longer for it. As far as the header panel you'll have to find one. I've got one on my parts car but the shipping would kill you. See if you can find one off an 82-83 because those are the only 2 years for them. For the rear fillers get some for the later GN and it will fit just fine (fiberglass). The years for that are 81-87. The fronts are very specific again. Gbody.com has them but they're ABS and not fiberglass.

how much, cant find a parts car here, and the ones on gbody are kinda cheap. Also can you find me a link or somewhere I can find a 84-85 spoiler at?

I'll try and find the link later. The one I've been looking at is about 1" lower than the stock which means it will keep the front end down better at high speeds. It's also made of a simular matereal to the stock one so it won't break like fiberglass will.

1981-83 uses the same header panel, HL bezels, etc.

I don't this for sure, but I think there is a good chance that the 84/87 front fillers will work on a 81/83 with just a little cutting near the grille. The 81/83 grilles have a little fillerpeice bolted to them that was incoprorated into the 84/87 filler panels.

Back