You can type here any text you want

Hard Top TTA,what is it worth

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cbszr1tta

I have a individual wanting to sell me a Hard Top TTA with 53k miles. The car is in mint condition, with no modifications. He said make a fair offer, so what do you think??

Hard one to put a price on. Was only one of 25 made.. Makes it rare.. but the miles kinda suck on the investment end.. These cars are all over the place on price still. All depends on what you want to do with it and what your willing to pay.. To throw a number out there... 14K depending on what goodies come with it and if it's all 100% stock still.

Kind of like what Philly said it all depends on what you're buying it for. If you're buying it to drive and enjoy I would offer a little over what I would pay for a Ttop car (so probably around the $13k-14k range). But if you're buying it for an investment I would be willing to go a little higher since if you don't add any more miles to it in a couple of years 53k and being all original won't be too bad and worth quite a bit on a car that's 1 of 25, in this case I'd be willing to pay probably around the $16k range.

Is it a cloth car or leather? Either way still a rare piece, 39 total hardtops(15 cloth/24 leather), but worth only what someone is willing to pay.

If you can get it for 16K I'd jump on it, considering I paid almost 15K for my hardtop/cloth and it's not perfect.

HTH,
Steve

TTAs generally

Hi,
These cars don't currently have a lot of people desiring them. I hope that will change soon. I am not sure why this is, but suspect that they are so unknown that the respect is just not there. Anyway, keep the faith, because these cars will be strongly admired some day!
Dale

I think they will be increasing quite a bit over the next 3 years or so. If you notice lately we have been getting quite a bit of magazine coverage (I think just about every month there has been a TTA in a nationwide magazine in some way) The information is really getting out there and people are becoming more interested.

A 7K mile Leather/Hardtop (1 of 25) hit $25,100 less than a year ago, but did not hit the reserve on eBay. The seller wanted 30K, which is a little on the high side. The Cloth/Hardtops are even more rare.

I would guess even as high as $18,000 would be a decent price.

- Dave

Back