You can type here any text you want

Harland sharp vs T&D roller rockers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Onalky87

I found the Harland sharp RR on gbodys page. But I can't find ne t&d RR on any venders pages. I'm pretty sure the t&d RR are only $50 more or so, however I'm not sure if the t&d ones come with rocker arm shafts and everything

So I guess my question is which ones would be better for the build I'm doing this winter?

Because you'd be using the shaft style rocker design I'd bet that you wouldn't be able to tell the difference if you did back to back passes with both of them.

Not sure on turbobuicks how Harland Sharp performs but I can tell you they are one of the most respected rockers for a Big Block type racing engine...i ran them on my old 65' and they worled flawlessly and that was an 800+hp engine.

Harland Sharp all the way, my 409, Max Wedge, and soon my DLS stroker!!!

:biggrin:

Thanx coach. I see a lot of people have then on v8s. I wonder if there just as good on our v6s

Harland Sharp all the way, my 409, Max Wedge, and soon my DLS stroker!!!

:biggrin:

How lucky are you:rolleyes:,you own 3 of the nicest time capsules:wink:Please post some pics of the toys:smile:

Kevin

Oh in our superstocker we have broken more T&D rockers than the stainless comp cams..:eek:

How lucky are you:rolleyes:,you own 3 of the nicest time capsules:wink:Please post some pics of the toys:smile:

Kevin

Oh in our superstocker we have broken more T&D rockers than the stainless comp cams..:eek:

Ok im sold Harland it is

i have no problem with my Harland Sharp
but one detail a pedestal modification is needing
if he head is bolted on block i dont want to
put metal dust in engine.

imo

claude

i have no problem with my Harland Sharp
but one detail a pedestal modification is needing
if he head is bolted on block i dont want to
put metal dust in engine.

imo

claude

Ya I've read people have had to do that with stock heads. But will it need to be done with champion Cnc ported irons

did you talking of jesel style mount ?

mine is a shaft style mount

if it jesel mount I dont want to shaving the pedestal under the hood lol

claude

Back