You can type here any text you want

Harley F-150

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WR450rider

Last evening i rode in a brand new Harley-Davidson F-150. This guy did a burnout for me and got into it a few times. What do these run stock in the quarter? It didn't feel as fast as my almost stock GN.

Not sure of the times. But im pretty sure they are the lightning motor de-tuned to about 360hp (30 less than the lightning). Not bad for truck but still no match for a GN. ;) Good looking truck too, cant wait to see the new F250 and F350 Harley Davidson Editions.

havent' heard about the bigger trucks yet. they might be pretty cool, for a ford. i was out last week with some friends, we took someones parents brand new powerstroke, i was pretty impresed given that it was huge truck, by no means fast, but it has some guts to it. one of them with a chip and a little more boost would be pretty fun, hint hint ford...

Originally posted by WR450rider
Last evening i rode in a brand new Harley-Davidson F-150. This guy did a burnout for me and got into it a few times. What do these run stock in the quarter? It didn't feel as fast as my almost stock GN.

Mid 14's

The new f250 makes me wanna puke:(

I have seen one of them around town on a few occassions. The f-350s are the big orange two-tone ones right?

I remember reading when the blown Harley trucks were first introduced that the Lightening motor was being used. The article said that the only difference in the motor setups was the Harley truck had a different blower pulley which didn't allowed less boost. (340 hp compared to 360 hp).

There are owners on the National Harley Truck Owners Association board that have put down 14.00 bone stock. Quite comparable to a stock GN. They have a larger pulley than the lighting and run 6lbs instead of 8lbs boost. Plus, they weigh more because of the 4 doors. As far as bling bling there is no comparison. The Harley makes the Lightning look like a work truck.

Back