Hartline motors

He built my entire engine for a previous owner and everything runs pretty damn strong and I haven't had any problems with the motor itself and believe me I've given it good reason to. I've heard very good things about his work from a lot of people in the industry.

Cal did my engine for me and this is my fourth season on it. I drive it on the street and beat the crap out of it. I race it and beat the crap out of it. It has been running in the 10.80 to 10.60 range for the past two years. No smoke and 25 lbs oil pressure at idle... When the time comes to go into the 9 second range you can bet Cals going to be doing my engine work and tuning again/still. Thanks Cal. signed Don Palumbo

just wondering

Not trying to be personal or anything but just curious on just how much a rebuild costs,or to make a 10 sec car???

Best Time So Far

9.7 @ 142mph leaving at 11# boost and not going over 24# on the innovative boost controller. Have made 41 passes so far slowly learning
to drive a nine sec. GN

Jim Crews said:
9.7 @ 142mph leaving at 11# boost and not going over 24# on the innovative boost controller. Have made 41 passes so far slowly learning
to drive a nine sec. GN
Very nice.

Hartline

Just got my motor back from Cal it is very quiet and has good hot oil pressure. All the work seems to be top notch. So far so good, no complaints here :)