You can type here any text you want

Has any one done??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

10secvega

A LC2 swap into a 4th gen F-body??I'm having so much fun with all the fab work in my Vega already thinking about my next project.

theres a couple guys that have done it. i believe one of them now runs deep 10's with his LC2 formula

i've got a nice black '97 hardtop rolling chassis for sale (tube k-member, lower a arms and all aftermarket suspension parts, charcoal cloth 30th ann. interior) ;)

I have one. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have. I think i have a wiped cam lobe on my car :( 13.8 with a 2.6 60' on 21 psi boost

I don't have any questions yet,But am seriosly thinking this may be my next project.Just think it would be a neat project.Got any pics of the conversion?

Thanks, nice pictures! Did you have any header clearance issues? How much did the swap cost you.... and bring on all the links you got, i'd really like to get this project going

http://www.personal.kent.edu/~gwheelan/GNBird/

No header clearance issues. just ahve to run the downpipe underneath the K-member. if you got an aftermarket tublar K-member then you could probably avoid running it underneath. That is actually still on my list of things to do. but the k-member is about $350 and then i would have to make another DP so i haven't gotten around to it yet.

It's taken me about 1 year and 4 months to get to where I am today with the car. Have to stop every now and then and re-fuel the bank account :) but I would have to say all together I have about $6,000 - $6,500 in the engine swap. That is also including full engine rebuild, aftermarket Torque arm (which is needed), torque converter, turbo, injectors, chip, cam, springs, lifter, exhaust, suspension, intercooler, tubing, and a bunch of other stuff that i can't remember right now.

Let me know if there is anything else you need to know.

There was one in GM High Teck a few months back . Ithink it was running 10.20s. :)

how much room is between the strut tower and turbo exhaust housing?
I'm wondering if there is enough room for a different downpipe setup... ie external gate.

Back