Has anyone changed this poster?

carryon525

Is anyone or has anyone changed out the GNX in this poster and put the GN in its place? If so I would like a PDF of it so I can get one made for car shows.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    350.9 KB · Views: 537
I don't have the answer you are looking for but is that poster (the pic you posted) available to buy anywhere? I've been searching but can't find it for sale.

I don't have the answer you are looking for but is that poster (the pic you posted) available to buy anywhere? I've been searching but can't find it for sale.
No I think its SUPER RAE to find an original. I did copy it to my computer and printed it on HARD stock paper and framed it in the garage, but I want it blown up and the regular GN put in its place. I just do not have the program or knowledge of how to do it.

Yeah, unless you find some kind of original in higher quality in larger format, blowing it up is going to lose the definition.
Try Microsoft Paint if you are not good with Photoshop. I've done some amazing things with lowly MS "Paint."

I may be able to have something like this made in poster size and high res. Would anyone be interested? I'd be doing this strictly as a favor to forum members not to profit from it. I can remove the GNX (no offense) and put a GN in its place. Can also change the car angle and Vader positioning if desired. Let me know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Wow!!! Maybe I should charge!!!! lol

I will see if I can make something nicer.

Hey, if you can make something with enough resolution that looks good in 24x36 poster size, that would be great.

Are you indicating that you will do this and I should back away from trying? That's cool with me. Just let me know so I don't waste time. If you make it, I'll buy it. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The problem is the GNX in the pic is very low res. Also not many pics of GNs or GNX with black backgrounds out there.

Maybe a good deal of $10 a piece?? I'd buy 2 if they were badass! I took yours the other day and messed around a bit and put a GN in the GNX's place but it looks kinda lame. So we really need a really good angle and mean looking GN to set it off!

I would never charge! Took me 10 minutes to make. Check out the pdf I posted.
That's the one I messed with but it turned out rough. We need someone experienced in design to do a good job. See my picture. Like I said we need a badass looking angle and GN to make it stand out

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    787.3 KB · Views: 193
Vader87, that new image looks much better and badass. Vader is crystal clear. The car, I think, will still get blurry when/if blown up to poster size. We appreciate what you are doing for sure! Thanks man.

First off, love the effort!! As I have ZERO artistic talent whatsoever, anything you guys produce will be awesome in my eyes.

That being said, what if we took it a step further. What if we break the mold of the original, and come up with something awesome that combines the two. Liberate the artists from recreating the original. Open up to a different shot of Vader, the car and maybe even a different quote and toss in the Grand National Badge in the corner. . I don;t want to step on the creative rights of whoever did the Black Air cover but that would be my starting point. Dark and foggy, with only the piercing amber of the parking lights. Like Vader from Empire strikes back with the Orange lights from the Carbonite chamber. 'You don't know the Power of the Dark side' or something to that effect.

Would be kewl as a wallpaper for our computers if nothing else hehe.

Just trying to stoke the creative juices :)