You can type here any text you want

Has anyone just taken the spoiler off!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Captain Mark

I am sick of my rear spoiler. I guess it looks cool, but serves no purpose. It is starting to crack and bubble and just plain look bad. Just wondering if anyone else is sick of theirs and taken it off.

Yes I agree with TTA89, the car looks incomplete without a
spoiler. I replaced mine a few months ago with a new fiberglass
one. A new factory spoiler is $1600, but a new and much lighter
fiberglass one is only $400(unpainted) and they look just as good.

James

if you take the spoiler off, you are gonna have holes there to fill, and the paint might be a little mismatched from sun fade. You car is gonna look like poop.

I put on the fiberglass spoiler and all is good now. no more crapy spoiler, plus it is about 1/3 as light as the heavy a$$ original spoiler...

good luck,

Murt

I pulled the wing off my GTA for a month or so before I sent it to the paint shop it looked strange, installed a glass wing when I had it painted. I have a glass wing for my TTA I'm taking into the paint shop this week. If you can make it to a event that hawks third gen or f-body motorsports goes to you can get a good deal. I paid 350 cash and carry from fbody motorsports at an event. Paid over 400 with shipping from hawk for the one on the GTA.

Back