039_39.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 509
  • 041_41.JPG
    041_41.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 502
  • 034_34.JPG
    034_34.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 506
Hope to see you down at the Nationals this year!!!!!!
Be cool to get together finally!
~Scott

Yea, we just put a front mount on Anders T Type and with the car just idling the pipe coming up to the TB gets hot from the fan. I know that going down the road its diffrent but my pips never get hot i know that because everyones allways feeling em up:) ( WOW those are really cold!). You would think they were BOOBS or something guys cant keep there hands off of them.

dre's car was idling?.....that's cool!!! How close does that get him to driving it?

I would love to do a front mount on my car this same way.
The way I drive the pipes under the radiator support wouldn't last past a few hours.
i could also use a cowl fiber hood while i am at it.:biggrin:

I would think that your Chevelle is closer to a 67-69 camaro radator suport and there is pics on here some were of a camaro or firebird that ran his pipes though the suport and looks good i think the car is maroon or red.

Andres car is running and sounds great with the 3 1/2" single shot we bought from another member, it is still up on jack stans were all most done with the interior he had it costom made to match the paint it looks great. Only thing left is instaling the new f/r bumpers and both mirrors from a 96 impalla SS and have to get two new quarter glass window trim peaces the guys broke both of them removing them for painting. I cant wait to ride in it its been nearly 3 years. Ill see if i can get Jason to put some pics on.:biggrin:

We were a GS Nats, in Norwalk 2 years back and there was a 68 Chevelle there with a twin turbo buick V6 mabey someone has pics of it how he ran his pipes.

Ill see if i can get Jason to put some pics of his Blown 383 68 Chevelle, that car was the poster child of street racing around here and in Reno 2.

Picture of my engine bay 86 Camaro with pipes through the core support... Radiator dropped down a few inches. Stock hood/latch retained.

CamaroatMartin1.JPG

External picture from Martin MI.
CamaroatMartin3.JPG

CamaroatMartin4.JPG

Hope that gives you some ideas,
Scott

68 Chevelle Radiator support. Only pic I have of it. The radiator is from a 90 Chevrolet 1500 Truck 1/2 ton

Attachments

• 88 026.jpg
    88 026.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 291