You can type here any text you want

Hayabusa fun

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
I was out at my favorite testing road and had the car in race trim and a Hayabusa rolls along side;) I love to pick on bikes there the most fun:) We roll and punch a couple of times and he couldnt keep the front tire on the ground and id walk away Hehe:D Pull up to the light and its a friend of mine and he asked what im doing and i said picking on bikes LOL;) Turns out his bike makes 178 RWH and is a animal but it takes a good rider to use that power and he cant:rolleyes: I think there was a little yellow trail on the road from him wetting his pants;)

I have a 03 busa and a couple of pretty fast gn's. The gn's win down low and from a roll, up to 100mph or so. I have gone 150mph on the bike and the gn's. I like the brakes on the busa better than the one on the gn's. None of this was on the steet;)
This is just my seat of the pants testing. I consider myself a better car driver than a cycle driver.

Mike B

Geno I'll spot you the 60ft and leave on your go for the happy meal I owe you....:)
I have a ZX-1100 my best time is.............................. :eek:

I have raced a few busas and only lost to 1 ....some busa owners need to go to a 900 or 750 because they are afraid to ripp into the hart of the busas true power.

Yes, I've seen a couple of them. Are you referring to the one that is doing a wheelie until about 120mph? The seat must be customized for the rider's balls to fit! :(

I feel your pain,,,I have an 02 XX pullin 175 hp and I have a fellava time keeping the front wheel down at low speeds. However I've gone 188mph on it and still had rpm left. WOOOOO!!

Originally posted by geno
I was out at my favorite testing road and had the car in race trim and a Hayabusa rolls along side;) I love to pick on bikes there the most fun:) We roll and punch a couple of times and he couldnt keep the front tire on the ground and id walk away Hehe:D Pull up to the light and its a friend of mine and he asked what im doing and i said picking on bikes LOL;) Turns out his bike makes 178 RWH and is a animal but it takes a good rider to use that power and he cant:rolleyes: I think there was a little yellow trail on the road from him wetting his pants;)

It's cars like your's that make me wonder what in the hell I was thinking when I decided against buying my friends GN and getting my camaro instead.. which is, btw, currently for sale. I'm going back to the dark side ;)

Back