Head gaskets, Donuts, & Donut derilicts

jlehmannjr said:
Lou
I know of a grey TR in Riverside that would take you up on the go from 125
-------------------------------------
As much as I love my turbo Buick more than my Z06, or any vette for that matter, I am going to have to give credit where credit is due. I have heard that late model vettes, and I heard this prior to the new 500 horse Z06 coming out, are pretty strong from a high speed roll, and there were some very suprised bike owners not doing well from a roll, especially a high speed roll, against a late model vette. this could be interesting. I would like to see this. I think that Lou's current vette is bone stock, though. Should be an easy race for you, jlehmannjr.

Really? Humm... Not that supercharged Z06 of yours right?

Neal

turbolou said:
I also have a Vette & will race any Buick from a rolling 125 MPH start. LOL

750H.P.V6 said:
Really? Humm... Not that supercharged Z06 of yours right?

Neal
I no longer own that car. In Its place I got an 03 auto coupe. I look very dashing in it also. LOL

Wells said:
As much as I love my turbo Buick more than my Z06, or any vette for that matter, I am going to have to give credit where credit is due. I have heard that late model vettes, and I heard this prior to the new 500 horse Z06 coming out, are pretty strong from a high speed roll, and there were some very suprised bike owners not doing well from a roll, especially a high speed roll, against a late model vette. this could be interesting. I would like to see this. I think that Lou's current vette is bone stock, though. Should be an easy race for you, jlehmannjr.
Yes I'm very easy!

jlehmannjr said:
Lou

I know of a grey TR in Riverside that would take you up on the go from 125[/QUOTE) Yeah Right!If that's the Grey Buick I'm thinking of I would like to send (Wicked GN) Harrold in my place. I think I'm going to be too busy for awhile. Now where is that new moderator? I demand that this person be put on notice that this type of harassment of a senior member in good standing will not be tolerated. LOL

You see what you done started Mr. B

but, Hey when opportunity knocks, you have to take it. Im sure once you get back on the road you will be even faster. Good kill, but maybe I shouldnt have said anything, look what it has started, My BAD. :eek:

750H.P.V6 said:
You mean senior citizen right? :)

Neal

:D I think Lou forgot how to spell citizen, so he used member ;) Just picking on you Lou, hey good talking to you last Sat BTW. Going this Sat?

Wells said:

hey gary i found this turbo t here is the info

1987 TURBO-T Hardtop actual miles 77,500. White
outside with a tan interior. Factory options include:
tilt, cruise, delay wipers, body side moldings, door
edge guards, chrome package, posi, analog dash, AM/FM
cassette with EQ, fixed antenna, crank windows,
aluminum braces in both bumpers, bucket seats. We have
the window sticker with this car. Car has been garaged
since new. Paint is 100% original. A rare combination
with a tan interior and small chrome mirrors! We
installed the front braces, missing body bushings, new
fan delay relay, plug wires, both water and reservoir
bottles. This car is 100% bone stock even the exhaust
is original and the intercooler hoses nothing has been
changed. A light weight example and one that really runs
out well and shifts nice. Doors shut like brand new,
interior is mint. Paint and body is very nice. Bumpers
are like new.

Never under coated yet very very clean underneath.
With a mint tan interior you can tell this car has had
excellent care over the years to stay this nice.
Spare and jack never used. Original exhaust is still
like new! This car is my personal favorite. This car
was not washed prior to photo being taken. This car
is good enough to show at a car show in its current
state. The price is $12,600 :eek: :eek:
This car is owned by
O'Neil Buick/GMC with Dennis Kirban handling the
sales. I can be reached at denniskirban@yahoo.com
More photos available for serious inquiries.

Attachments

• C0035.jpg
    C0035.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 139
Hey gary

Here is another i found check it out
87 Regal T, WE2 black trim package.
Solid roof, concert 2 stereo, pw, pl, tilt, cruise, floor shift console, added power drivers seat, and water temp and A-post boost gauge.
3.8 SFI Turbo Posi Rear. Professionally added Grand National rear deck lid spoiler.
40,800 miles New TA radials.
Garage kept most of its life.
High quality repaint several years ago still looks new.
Interior like new
Mechanically solid, car has a tight feel as it should.
Performance modifications installed 1000 miles ago but has not been raced or run hard since upgrades because waiting on KDK with Dyno in Orlando to make sure every thing is set where it belongs. (Car runs great believe I have it real close)
New TA 49
3.5 MAF cold air kit to K & N filter.
Slightly larger intercooler stock location.
Amp boost and hot wire kit to Reds high volume fuel pump.
50 lb injectors.
Translator plus with extender chip.
Latest SMC external pump alcohol injection.
Adjustable waste gate (boost set at conservative 20 lbs)
Hooker cat back duel exhaust.

Previous owner frequented the Buick nationals annually and placed first in a couple car shows.
This is easily one of the nicest examples of a well-kept turbo regal, which are getting harder and harder to find. I have some extra parts that come with the car also.

$18,500.00
Scott
Home - 863-439-6840
Cell - 863 557-6990
:eek: :eek:

Attachments

• C0038.jpg
    C0038.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 136
Apprentice

turbolou said:
jlehmannjr said:
Lou

I know of a grey TR in Riverside that would take you up on the go from 125[/QUOTE) Yeah Right!If that's the Grey Buick I'm thinking of I would like to send (Wicked GN) Harrold in my place. I think I'm going to be too busy for awhile. Now where is that new moderator? I demand that this person be put on notice that this type of harassment of a senior member in good standing will not be tolerated. LOL

Hey Lou ever think of getting a Apprentice to help you out work for free to learn :rolleyes:

GNBUICK87 said:
turbolou said:
Hey Lou ever think of getting a Apprentice to help you out work for free to learn :rolleyes:
Only if your into S&M & bondage & bring your own sheep. Other than that You must have high standards morals & be a member of the republican party. Lou

turbolou said:
GNBUICK87 said:
Only if your into S&M & bondage & bring your own sheep. Other than that You must have high standards morals & be a member of the republican party. Lou

Sounds like i fit the psoition i have my own sheep Brunettes of course and very high standards and morals :rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• Crystal.jpg
    Crystal.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 103
  • FloJalin.jpg
    FloJalin.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 106
  • FloJalin-1.jpg
    FloJalin-1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Kalucha.jpg
    Kalucha.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 94
  • Sunny.jpg
    Sunny.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 91
GNBUICK87 said:
turbolou said:
Sounds like i fit the psoition i have my own sheep Brunettes of course and very high standards and morals :rolleyes: :eek: :eek:
Why didn't you tell me you looked like that! Later for the sheep! Your hired!